Job requirements Director, Sales Agency Marketing Division near Vancouver (BC)
This is what you typically need for the job.Advertising and public relations managers
- A university degree or college diploma in communications, public relations, marketing, journalism or in a related field and Several years of experience in an advertising, public relations or communications officer position or in a related occupation are required.
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration or in a related field with a specialization in sales or marketing and Several years of experience as a sales, marketing or public relations representative or in a related occupation are required.
- A university degree or college diploma in a field related to electronic commerce, Web site content development, or Internet services and Experience in Web site design, interactive media development, data administration or information systems analysis or experience related to Web site content are usually required.
Professional certification and licensing
You might need to get a professional licence from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.
- If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
- If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
|Location||Job title||Regulation||Regulatory body|
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: