Job requirements Food Counter Attendant in Canada

Find out what you typically need to work as a food counter attendant in Canada. These requirements are applicable to all Food counter attendants, kitchen helpers and related support occupations (NOC 65201).

Employment requirements

This is what you typically need for the job.

  • On-the-job training is provided.
  • Some secondary school education is usually required.

Source National Occupational Classification

Professional certification and licensing

We don’t have any data on professional certification requirements. This occupation is not regulated in Canada based on our records.

Source Foreign Credential Recognition Program - ESDC

Do you want to work in another province or territory?

If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.

Labour Market Information Survey
Date modified: