Summary Fermentation Process Operator - Food And Beverage Processing near Vancouver (BC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a fermentation process operator - food and beverage processing. The following information is applicable to all Process control and machine operators, food and beverage processing (NOC 9461).
Process control and machine operators in food and beverage processing operate multi-function process control machinery and single-function machines to process and package food and beverage products. They are employed in fruit and vegetable processing plants, dairies, flour mills, bakeries, sugar refineries, meat plants, breweries, and other food and beverage processing establishments.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in the Lower Mainland–Southwest Region
The job prospects are good in the Lower Mainland–Southwest Region
advertised near Vancouver (BC)
- Operate machinery to process and bag, box or otherwise package food products
- Perform corrective machine adjustments
- Operate machinery to process and bottle, can or otherwise package alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages
- Record production information
- Observe gauges, computer printouts and video monitors to verify specified processing conditions
- Date modified: