Summary Shelf Stocker - Supermarket near Vancouver (BC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a shelf stocker - supermarket. The following information is applicable to all Store shelf stockers, clerks and order fillers (NOC 6622).
Store shelf stockers, clerks and order fillers pack customers purchases, price items, stock shelves with merchandise, and fill mail and telephone orders. They are employed in retail establishments, such as grocery, hardware and department stores, and in warehouses.
On-the-job training usually required
Median wage in the Lower Mainland–Southwest Region
The job outlook is good in the Lower Mainland–Southwest Region
advertised near Vancouver (BC)
- Bag, box or parcel purchases for customers, for shipment or delivery
- Carry customer's purchases to parking lot and pack orders in customers' vehicles
- Obtain articles for customers from shelf or stockroom
- Direct customers to location of articles sought
- Unpack products received by store and count, weigh or sort items
- Date modified: