Can I submit my application to every job posting directly through Job Bank?
No. You can only submit a direct application on job postings where the option is available.
Open the job posting that interests you and click on "Show how to apply". If the option, "By applying directly on Job Bank (Direct Apply)" is available, you can submit your application on Job Bank, from your job seeker Plus account. You can apply with an uploaded resume or one you have created with the Resume Builder.
Note: Employers can choose the application methods that suit them the best. However, only registered Job Bank employers can choose "Direct Apply" on their job postings.
- How can I apply to a job posting?
- Where can I see the resumes I submitted directly through Job Bank?
- Can I withdraw my application once I’ve applied directly through Job Bank?
- Do employers have access to my job seeker profile information when I apply directly through Job Bank?
- Can employers contact me directly on Job Bank when I use "Direct Apply"?
- Once I apply to a job posting directly on Job Bank, how quickly will the employer be able to see my resume?
- Can employers have access to my personal information when I apply directly through Job Bank?
- What is "Direct Apply" and how do I submit my application using this option on Job Bank?
- Can I submit my application to every job posting directly through Job Bank?
- Date modified: