Job Bank for Veterans
Job Bank is committed to helping Veterans transition to meaningful careers in the civilian workforce. You’ll find information here about Job Bank’s services that can assist you in your job search.
We have collaborated with the Canadian Armed Forces Transition Group and Veterans Affairs Canada to provide you the resources you need to start your next mission and find your new career.
How can we help you?
Find tools and resources to help with your transition.
Translate your job title
Civilian employers sometimes use different terms for job titles and skills. Use the Military to Civilian job translator to find your job title civilian equivalent and give yourself the best chance at succeeding.
Once you identify the civilian job title for your military occupation, you may want to include those job titles in your resume. Check out our Resume Builder tool support you in preparing your resume.
Sign-Up to My VAC Account
Make sure you get access to all of the services available to you by signing up for My VAC account.
- Learn about and apply to VAC benefits and services.
- Upload documents and track your applications.
- Connect directly with VAC staff through secure messaging.
Register for My VAC Account if you are a:
- Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) or Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) member
- Family member receiving of benefits from VAC
- Date modified: