Job prospects Operations Director - Administrative Services in Manitoba
Job opportunities for Other administrative services managers (NOC 0114) are limited in Manitoba over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as an operations director - administrative services.
Note that the current 2019-2021 employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. We are working to update this information as soon as possible. In the meantime, visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation. You can also read our newly updated sectoral profiles to learn about recent developments for key economic sectors in your region.
Job opportunities in Manitoba
The employment outlook will be limited for Other administrative services managers (NOC 0114) in Manitoba for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Other administrative services managers in the Manitoba region:
- Approximately 900 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Other administrative services managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and administrative services (NAICS 55, 56): 11%
- Religious, grant-making, civic, and professional and similar organizations (NAICS 813): 10%
- Other retail stores (NAICS 44-45, except 445): 9%
- Nursing and residential care facilities (NAICS 623): 8%
- Arts, entertainment and recreation (NAICS 71): 7%
- The distribution of full-time and part-time workers in this occupation is:
- Full-time workers: more than 95% compared to 79% for all occupations
- Part-time workers: less than 5% compared to 21% for all occupations
- 81% of other administrative services managers work all year, while 19% work only part of the year, compared to 64% and 36% respectively among all occupations. Those who worked only part of the year did so for an average of 30 weeks compared to 31 weeks for all occupations.
- 7% of other administrative services managers are self-employed compared to an average of 10% for all occupations.
Breakdown by region
Explore job prospects in Manitoba by economic region.
|Interlake Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|North Central Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|North Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|Parklands Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|South Central Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|Southeast Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|Southwest Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|Winnipeg Region||Limited Limited|
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
- Date modified: