Job prospects Information Clerk - Customer Service in Nunavut
Job opportunities for Other customer and information services representatives (NOC 6552) are fair in Nunavut over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as an information clerk - customer service.
Job opportunities in Nunavut
The employment outlook will be fair for Other customer and information services representatives (NOC 6552) in Nunavut for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Other customer and information services representatives in the Nunavut region:
- Approximately 50 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Other customer and information services representatives mainly work in the following sectors:
- Tourism & Culture (NAICS 51, 71-72): 25%
- Utilities (NAICS 22): 21%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 16%
- Other Commercial Services (NAICS 54-56, 81): 14%
- Wholesale and Retail Trade (NAICS 41, 44-45): 11%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Other customer and information services representatives (NOC 6552) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: