Job prospects Information Clerk - Customer Service in the North Shore Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Other customer and information services representatives in the North Shore Region. These trends also apply to people working as an information clerk - customer service.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be fair for Other customer and information services representatives (NOC 6552) in the North Shore region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Other customer and information services representatives in the North Shore region:
- Approximately 450 people work in this occupation.
- Other customer and information services representatives mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and administrative services (NAICS 55-56): 27%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 23%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 8%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 7%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 7%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: