Job prospects Information Clerk - Customer Service in the West Coast–Northern Peninsula–Labrador Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Other customer and information services representatives in the West Coast–Northern Peninsula–Labrador Region. These trends also apply to people working as an information clerk - customer service.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be fair for Other customer and information services representatives (NOC 6552) in the West Coast - Northern Peninsula - Labrador region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Other customer and information services representatives in the West Coast - Northern Peninsula - Labrador region:
- Approximately 270 people work in this occupation.
- Other customer and information services representatives mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 23%
- Provincial and territorial public administration (NAICS 912): 14%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 11%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 8%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 8%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: