Job prospects Information Clerk - Customer Service in the North Central Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Other customer and information services representatives in the North Central Region. These trends also apply to people working as an information clerk - customer service.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be good for Other customer and information services representatives (NOC 6552) in the North Central region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Other customer and information services representatives in the North Central region:
- Approximately 240 people work in this occupation.
- Other customer and information services representatives mainly work in the following sectors:
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 20%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 18%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 13%
- Fabricated metal product manufacturing (NAICS 332): 9%
- Transportation equipment manufacturing (NAICS 336): 7%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: