Job prospects Construction Manager near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Construction managers near Vancouver (BC). These trends also apply to people working as a construction manager.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be fair for Construction managers (NOC 0711) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Construction managers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 9,690 people work in this occupation.
- Construction managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 86%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: