Job prospects Advertising And Promotions Specialist in the Windsor-Sarnia Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations in the Windsor-Sarnia Region. These trends also apply to people working as an advertising and promotions specialist.
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was good over the past few years (2016-2018). There were more job openings than workers available to fill them.
The employment outlook will be good for Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations (NOC 1123) in the Windsor - Sarnia region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations in the Windsor - Sarnia region:
- Approximately 820 people work in this occupation.
- Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 25%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 12%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 10%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: