Job prospects Advertising And Promotions Specialist in the Kitchener–Waterloo–Barrie Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations in the Kitchener–Waterloo–Barrie Region. These trends also apply to people working as an advertising and promotions specialist.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be good for Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations (NOC 1123) in the Kitchener - Waterloo - Barrie region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations in the Kitchener - Waterloo - Barrie region:
- Approximately 4,010 people work in this occupation.
- Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 21%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 13%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 11%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 7%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 7%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: