Job prospects Advertising And Promotions Specialist in the Northwest Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations in the Northwest Region. These trends also apply to people working as an advertising and promotions specialist.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be good for Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations (NOC 1123) in the Northwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations in the Northwest region:
- Approximately 380 people work in this occupation.
- Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 21%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 14%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 12%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 11%
- Provincial and territorial public administration (NAICS 912): 8%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: