Job prospects Electronics Technician - Household And Business Equipment near Winnipeg (MB)
Explore current and future job prospects for Electronic service technicians (household and business equipment) near Winnipeg (MB). These trends also apply to people working as an electronics technician - household and business equipment.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Electronic service technicians (household and business equipment) (NOC 2242) in the Winnipeg region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Electronic service technicians (household and business equipment) in the Winnipeg region:
- Approximately 1,250 people work in this occupation.
- Electronic service technicians (household and business equipment) mainly work in the following sectors:
- Computer, electronic and electrical product manufacturing (NAICS 334-335): 20%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 17%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 16%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 9%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 8%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: