Job requirements International Development And Assistance Researcher in Northwest Territories
Find out what you typically need to work as an international development and assistance researcher in Northwest Territories. These requirements are applicable to all Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants (NOC 41402).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- A bachelor's degree in economics, commerce, business administration or public administration is required.
- Certification as a certified economic developer (Ec.D.) may be required.
- Certification as a Certified Marketing Research Professional (CMRP) may be required.
Professional certification and licensingNorthwest Territories
If this occupation is regulated, you may need to get a professional license from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.
- If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
- If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
Find out if this occupation is regulated and contact the regulatory authority to learn about the certification process.
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: