Summary Press Line Operator - Rubber Products Manufacturing near Québec (QC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a press line operator - rubber products manufacturing. The following information is applicable to all Rubber processing machine operators and related workers (NOC 9423).
Rubber processing machine operators and related workers operate rubber processing machinery and assemble and inspect rubber products. They are employed by tire manufacturers and other rubber products manufacturing companies.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in the Capitale-Nationale Region
The job prospects are good in Québec
advertised near Québec (QC)
- Set up, operate and tend machinery used for mixing, calendering, extruding, moulding and curing rubber materials or rubber products
- Check and monitor product quality
- Lay out and prepare rubber materials for assembly
- Operate machines or equipment to cut, shape, splice, fit and cement rubber materials to form rubber parts or finished rubber products
- Operate finishing machines or equipment to trim, grind or buff rubber products into final form
- Date modified: