Summary Computerized Information Systems Manager near Vancouver (BC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a computerized information systems manager. The following information is applicable to all Computer and information systems managers (NOC 0213).
Computer and information systems managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of organizations that analyze, design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems. They are employed throughout the public and private sectors.
University education usually required
Median wage in the Lower Mainland–Southwest Region
The job outlook is good in the Lower Mainland–Southwest Region
advertised near Vancouver (BC)
- Establish and implement policies and procedures for information systems
- Authorize the development of specifications for products or services
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Meet with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
- Date modified: