Summary Construction Manager near Vancouver (BC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a construction manager. The following information is applicable to all Construction managers (NOC 0711).
Construction managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of a construction company or a construction department within a company, under the direction of a general manager or other senior manager. They are employed by residential, commercial and industrial construction companies and by construction departments of companies outside the construction industry.
University education usually required
Median wage in the Lower Mainland–Southwest Region
The job outlook is fair in the Lower Mainland–Southwest Region
advertised near Vancouver (BC)
- Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates
- Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements
- Establish and implement policies and procedures for quality control
- Select trade subcontractors and co-ordinate their activities
- Date modified: