Summary Food Service Supervisor near Peterborough (ON)
Find key facts and figures about working as a food service supervisor. The following information is applicable to all Food service supervisors (NOC 6311).
Food service supervisors supervise, direct and co-ordinate the activities of workers who prepare, portion and serve food. They are employed by hospitals and other health care establishments and by cafeterias, catering companies and other food service establishments.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in the Muskoka–Kawarthas Region
The job outlook is fair in the Muskoka–Kawarthas Region
advertised near Peterborough (ON)
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports
- Date modified: