Job description Director, Sales Agency Marketing Division near Vancouver (BC)
Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
Advertising, marketing, public relations and e-business managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of establishments and departments involved in commercial, industrial and e-business advertising, marketing and public relations. They are employed by commercial and industrial establishments, government departments, and advertising, marketing and public relations firms or consulting businesses.
- This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Advertising managers
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services.
- Marketing managers
- Establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings, assist in product development, and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments.
- Public relations managers
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs, publicize activities and events, and maintain media relations on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations.
- E-business managers
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design, development and maintenance of Internet, Intranet and mobile applications to manage an organization's online presence including public relations, communications, commercial activities and social media management.
- Internet communications manager
- Web communications manager
- Web marketing manager
- sales and marketing manager
- director, public relations
- advertising director
- advertising manager
- director, communications
- director, media relations
- fundraising campaign manager
- marketing manager
- promotions manager
- manager, e-business
- Senior managers - trade, broadcasting and other services, n.e.c.
- Technical sales specialists - wholesale trade
- Retail sales supervisors
- Retail and wholesale trade managers
- Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations
- Sales and account representatives - wholesale trade (non-technical)
- Corporate sales managers
- Date modified: