Job description Mail Facilities Senior Administrator in the Parklands Region
National Occupational Classification update
We have updated this page to reflect the transition to the 2021 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). This means that the occupation "mail facilities senior administrator" was moved from the group Supervisors, mail and message distribution occupations (NOC 1214) to the group Supervisors, mail and message distribution occupations (NOC 72025).
Find out what work is like for a mail facilities senior administrator in Canada. This work description is applicable to all Supervisors, mail and message distribution occupations (NOC 72025).
Supervisors, mail and message distribution occupations
Supervisors of mail and message distribution occupations supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following unit groups: Postal services representatives (64.401), Letter carriers (74.101), Mail and parcel sorters and related occupations (74.100) and Couriers and messengers (74.102). They are employed by Canada Post Corporation, courier companies, governments and large corporations.
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of postal clerks, couriers and letter carriers engaged in the collecting, sorting and delivering of mail, parcels and other material
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Requisition supplies and materials
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems and equipment and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
- courier service supervisor
- letter carriers supervisor
- mail and postal clerks supervisor
- mail room supervisor
- messenger service supervisor
- postal station supervisor
- Date modified: