Job prospects Nursing Services Co-ordinator near Longueuil (QC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Nursing co-ordinators and supervisors near Longueuil (QC). These trends also apply to people working as a nursing services co-ordinator.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be good for Nursing co-ordinators and supervisors (NOC 3011) in the Montérégie region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Nursing co-ordinators and supervisors in the Montérégie region:
- Approximately 2,290 people work in this occupation.
- Nursing co-ordinators and supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 75%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 25%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: